State patrol reports three traffic fatalities in July
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
State troopers from The Georgia State Patrol Post 36 in Douglas investigated 45 traffic crashes during the month of July. Sergeant First Class Harding said the traffic crashes resulted in 35 injuries and 3 fatalities.
Sergeant First Class Harding said troopers from Post #36 also issued 572 traffic citations during the month. This total includes 32 arrests for Driving Under the Influence, 161 citations for speeding, 139 seatbelt violations, 36 child restraint violations, and 40 distracted driving violations. Troopers issued 683 warnings for the month.
Sergeant First Class Harding reminds motorists that school is back in session. Allow yourself extra time to get to your destination and pay attention to the posted speed in school zones.
- A high school umpire and a Coffee County resident among several arrested in Jeff Davis County on drug charges
- Douglas man charged with hit and run, DUI after 'leaving the club'
- Atkinson County sheriff investigating allegations that female exposed herself to deputy during traffic stop
- Car v. pedestrian, hit and run call turns into wild chase near Nicholls
- Truck crashes into home, driver cited for DUI
Latest from Submitted
- July 4 fireworks celebration plans, schedule announced
- City amends business license ordinance
- Wiregrass announces President's and Dean's List for dual enrollment students
- SGSC professor’s reference book makes best new Journalism/New Technical Writing books list
- Coffee County student makes Brewton-Parker Dean’s List