Two juveniles arrested for two Atkinson County armed robberies
- Written by Kristen Kitchens
- Published in News
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
Two juveniles have been arrested for the armed robbery that was committed at Chen's China restaurant in Pearson earlier, along with a second armed robbery that also occurred recently.
The first robbery took place on Saturday, September 10, around 7:53 p.m., with a suspect seen on video surveillance committing the act. The individual fled the scene on foot and was not apprehended at the time.
On Thursday, September 29, officers were dispatched to a property on Lott Avenue at around 3:50 p.m. in response to a 911 hang-up call. When officers arrived, a man reported that two people approached him as he was standing at the back of a trailer and robbed him at gunpoint.
Two minors were charged in connection with both occurrences as a result of evidence discovered throughout the investigation, according to a
Pearson Police Department official. They were both charged with two counts of armed robbery after being taken into custody.
- Ben Hill County inmate who had escaped before escapes again while attending grandmother's funeral in Douglas
- Alleged car thief leads officers on chase through Bacon, Coffee counties
- GBI agents arrest suspect wanted in connection with armed robberies in Coffee, Atkinson counties
- Wanted fugitive from Ben Hill County apprehended in Douglas
- Two-vehicle accident on Highway 441 claims life of Pearson resident
Latest from Kristen Kitchens
- Defendant in lone criminal trial this month pleads guilty
- American Idol to remember Willie Spence during tonight's Season 21 premiere
- Alleged impaired driver hits, totals Douglas Police Department patrol car
- Alleged domestic dispute leads to terroristic and acts charges
- Allegations of a pecan theft result in meth arrest