CCDU charges one after executing residential search warrant
- Written by Kristen Kitchens
- Published in News
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
The Coffee County Drug Unit recently charged Quashaw Marqise Tucker of Douglas with multiple drug offenses following the execution of a residential search warrant.
Investigators with the CCDU and the K-9 unit arrived at the home, located on Davis Avenue, on Monday, October 17, just before 11:00 a.m. to conduct the search. As a result, the CCDU discovered a variety of suspected drugs inside the residence, including quantities of methamphetamine, cocaine, Oxycodone (a Schedule II controlled substance), and a large quantity of marijuana.
Tucker was transported to the Coffee County Jail and booked on four counts, including possession of a Schedule II controlled substance, possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute, possession of methamphetamine, and possession of marijuana.
Documents online filed in the Superior Court of Coffee County show that Tucker was previously arrested in December 2019 on one count of battery-family violence for allegedly punching a woman in her face. He pled guilty to the charge in August 2020.
On Wednesday, October 19, investigators with the CCDU conducted their second search of the week at a residence in Coffee County. Additional details will be released soon.
- Douglas re-designated as PlanFirst Community
- Valdosta police investigating accidental double shooting, at least one victim from Douglas
- Two Hawks combine for no-hitter in 6-0 win over Andrew College
- Sidewalk clash on Peterson Avenue sends two to jail, one to the hospital
- Douglas man convicted of child molestation, sentenced to 25 years in prison
Latest from Kristen Kitchens
- Defendant in lone criminal trial this month pleads guilty
- American Idol to remember Willie Spence during tonight's Season 21 premiere
- Alleged impaired driver hits, totals Douglas Police Department patrol car
- Alleged domestic dispute leads to terroristic and acts charges
- Allegations of a pecan theft result in meth arrest