Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
A little over a year after pleading guilty to a felony charge and receiving probation, 24-year-old Jasmine Holder is back in jail after she allegedly assaulted three detainees in the Woman's Probation Detention Center.
According to court documents, Holder was arrested in December 2019 for criminal damage to property in the 2nd degree after she intentionally damaged a man's iPhone XS Max by throwing it, resulting in more than $500 in damages. Holder pleaded guilty to the charge under the First Offender’s Act last October and received a 3-year probation sentence.
However, in October, a motion was filed to amend Holder's sentence after she failed to report to the DCS office. Holder was sentenced to spend 90 to 120 days in a Georgia Department of Corrections Detention Center.
Holder was incarcerated at the GDC for nearly two and a half months, but is now back in the Coffee County Jail for violating her probation while at the Woman's Detention Center. The document states that on December 6, Holder assaulted three detainees at the center, disrupted the count, and failed to follow the count.
The warrant also states that the superintendent of the Woman's Detention Center believes that Holder is a "threat to the staff and other detainees."
Holder was denied bond and will stay in the Coffee County Jail as her case plays out in court.
- One of Georgia's 38 death row inmates was sentenced in Coffee County
- Broxton PD makes arrest in connection with Barney Fife mural vandalism
- One suspect wanted, another jailed on aggravated assault charges after fight on Coweta Avenue
- 31-year-old allegedly breaks in, damages ex's home
- Argument between significant others leads to criminal damage to property, theft charges
Latest from Kristen Kitchens
- Defendant in lone criminal trial this month pleads guilty
- American Idol to remember Willie Spence during tonight's Season 21 premiere
- Alleged impaired driver hits, totals Douglas Police Department patrol car
- Alleged domestic dispute leads to terroristic and acts charges
- Allegations of a pecan theft result in meth arrest