Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
The Georgia Bureau of Investigation announces the promotion of Jeff Roesler to Inspector. He will provide supervisory and administrative oversight to several Investigative Division work units around the state, to include the Atlanta Regional Investigative Office and the Human Exploitation and Trafficking (HEAT) Unit.
Inspector Roesler has been with the GBI for 25 years, beginning his career as a special agent assigned to regional investigative offices in Douglas and Athens. During his tenure, he has served as a child abuse specialist and a crime scene specialist. Inspector Roesler previously led the Georgia Information Sharing and Analysis Center (GISAC), Georgia’s fusion center, and regularly provided counterterrorism and threat briefings. He served as the intelligence leader for the State of Georgia’s Counterterrorism Task Force and oversaw the intelligence process for several high-profile events in Georgia to include the College Football National Championship and the Super Bowl. In July 2020, he was selected to develop and lead the GBI’s efforts in combatting human trafficking in Georgia.
Inspector Roesler holds a bachelor of arts in criminal justice from Valdosta State University and a master of arts in public administration from Columbus State University. He is a Georgia P.O.S.T. certified instructor, having experience teaching crime scene processing and interview and interrogations throughout the state and internationally.
- Axson man one of 18 arrested in federal round-up in Cook County
- Jason Anderson's trial postponed indefinitely due to more embracery charges
- Coffee County man arrested for the sexual exploitation of children
- Halique Jordan, 18, Ocilla murder suspect, being held in Coffee County Jail
- Alma man, others indicted and prosecuted on federal gun charges
Latest from Submitted
- Chamber of Commerce selects Student Ambassadors for the 2023-2024 school year
- CRMC attains Surgical Quality Partner Distinction from the American College of Surgeons
- Natural Gas Department celebrates Public Natural Gas Week
- Douglas World War II Air Base and Museum on Mighty Eighth’s WWII Heritage Trail Tour
- Letrelle Jowers Spires, 81