Home search results in meth arrest
- Written by Kristen Kitchens
- Published in News
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
Robert Dean Turner, 59, who was out on bond for prior drug charges, was recently arrested for possession of methamphetamine after the Coffee County Drug Unit searched his home.
According to a copy of a preliminary report of the arrest, on January 5, 2023, detectives with the unit conducted a 4th Amendment waiver search at his home on Red Clay Road in Douglas.
Investigators reported that during the search they discovered methamphetamine inside the home, resulting in his arrest.
At the time, Turner was out on bond after he was charged with possession of methamphetamine, possession of a firearm or knife during the commission or attempt to commit certain felonies, and obstruction of a law enforcement officer in July.
Turner is currently in the Coffee County Jail on one count of possession of methamphetamine.
- Douglas man convicted of child molestation, sentenced to 25 years in prison
- Officers arrest, jail McRae man for alleged financial transaction fraud
- Drug detectives act on tip, make meth arrest
- 39-year-old arrested on cocaine trafficking charges after vehicle stop
- Rev. Charles Warnock, minister, pilot, World War II hero, passes at age 103
Latest from Kristen Kitchens
- Defendant in lone criminal trial this month pleads guilty
- American Idol to remember Willie Spence during tonight's Season 21 premiere
- Alleged impaired driver hits, totals Douglas Police Department patrol car
- Alleged domestic dispute leads to terroristic and acts charges
- Allegations of a pecan theft result in meth arrest