Clerk's Office announces new tool to monitor property and records activity
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
The Coffee County Superior Court Clerk’s office in conjunction with the Georgia Superior Court Clerks’ Cooperative Authority (GSCCCA) is pleased to offer the Filing Activity Notification System, FANS, providing Georgia citizens with tools to monitor activity regarding their property and records.
FANS is a free, voluntary, opt-in program that can be used to send electronic notifications of filing activity to individuals who create notifications in the system. The notifications generated by this system are not guaranteed to be accurate or complete, and use of the system is subject to an acknowledgment of these conditions.
- Defendant in lone criminal trial this month pleads guilty
- Retired State Court Judge Bob Preston receives Liberty Bell Award
- Second trial in death of Vann Brown scheduled for this month
- Bond hearings held this week -- here's who got out and who didn't
- Jury convicts James Burch on two counts of aggravated assault, could face 40 years in prison