Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Israel Benjamin Garcia of Jeff Davis County has been arrested and charged with child molestation after agents from the Georgia Bureau of Investigation and Jeff Davis County Sheriff’s Office searched his home.
Officers and agents executed the search warrant on February 10 at a home in Jeff Davis County. Agents were looking for evidence of child pornography and related crimes.
Garcia was the person of interest in this case. After interviewing Garcia, agents arrested him on the aforementioned charges. He was transported to the Jeff Davis County Jail.
The investigation is ongoing and more charges may be forthcoming.
- Garrett pleads guilty, sentenced to probation
- Richmond County man sentenced by feds for persuading child to produce sexually explicit images
- Burke County man sentenced to federal prison for possession of child pornography
- Operation Watchful Eye locates absconded sex offender in Irwin County
- GBI identifies 1988 Ware County Baby Jane Doe, arrests two in her death
Latest from Staff Reports
- Officials make arrest in connection with July 4 fire at Liquidation Market
- Check out Revive's daily deals in December
- Deputy stops vehicle for no headlights, finds suspected meth
- Suspicious vehicle on side of the road leads to arrest on drug, gun charges
- Bullets fly in Coffee County on November 28: Two shootings reported three hours apart