Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Atkinson County Sheriff David Moore has announced on social media that he is investigating allegations that an Atkinson County deputy let a possible drunk driver go during a traffic stop after she allegedly exposed her breasts to him.
Monday, a short video began circulating on various social media platforms in which an unnamed woman (though a name of the account does appear at the top left of the screen), who appears to be intoxicated, speaking. The video opens showing a waist down photo of what appears to be a deputy standing by a vehicle. Then someone starts the video. In the video, the woman says the following: “Quit asking me how I got pulled over and drove away after I’ve been drinking all day. Y’all know the answer to this question. Of course I showed him my titties.”
Apparently, the alleged incident happened over the weekend in Atkinson County. Sheriff Moore issued the statement announcing the investigation on his Facebook page Monday afternoon.
The statement reads as follows: “Today, I have been made aware of a video circulating FB of a woman bragging about getting off a DUI by showing him her body. It is said to be one of my deputies. An investigation is underway and all parties will be held accountable. This conduct, if true, is unacceptable and will not be tolerated.”
In a statement to DouglasNow.com Tuesday morning, Sheriff Moore added, “We are taking it very seriously.”
Latest from Staff Reports
- Officers arrest two on Valentine's Day, female attempts to hide suspected meth inside her
- Videos on social media lead to arrest on animal cruelty charges (with graphic video)
- Douglas woman charged with animal cruelty after critically ill horse found on property
- Pair of former Trojans lead North Georgia in sweep of #13 Quincy University
- County approves rezoning request for Iron Road, accepts bid on Conway Vickers Road/Sink Hole Road project