Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
The Douglas-Coffee County Chamber of Commerce is happy to announce the winners of the 59th Annual Festival of Lights Christmas Parade. The Chamber would like to say a big thank you to everyone who came out and everyone who participated to make this one of our biggest and best parades. It was a tough decision by judges and Chamber staff, but the winners are:
Lightest & Brightest Award – This award goes to the entry with the best lights.
1st Place - First National Bank of Coffee County
2nd Place – Williams Lawn Care
Spreading Christmas Cheer Award - This award goes to the entry with the best presentation of this year’s theme and the fun spirit of Christmas.
1st Place – Stor-Mor Portable Buildings of Georgia
2nd Place - Vickers & Sons Specialties
Joy to the World Award – This award goes to the entry that best displays the true meaning of Christmas.
1st Place – Westside Holiness Church
2nd Place – Westwood Baptist Church
Honorable Mentions were almost too many to name, but a couple of favorites were the City of Douglas antique fire truck and the WWII Flight Training Base & Museum/Douglas Municipal Airport’s airplane entry.
- Attorney Clint Lott announces candidacy for State Court Judge
- Domestic dispute leads to serious injuries, aggravated assault charges
- Deputies arrest, extradite wanted fugitives from Florida and Alabama
- Youth Council’s February meeting focuses on Black History Month
- Officers arrest two on Valentine's Day, female attempts to hide suspected meth inside her