Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Myron Dramel McTear, 40, was asleep at a home on Taylor Circle when officers from the Coffee County Drug Unit served a search warrant for the residence. It may have seemed like a bad dream but when he woke up, the officers were there and he was in trouble.
According to the incident report, McTear grabbed a jar containing suspected narcotics and refused to comply with officers’ requests. The result was worse than a nightmare – an officer deployed his Taser on McTear which led to his arrest.
During the investigation, officers found over 28 grams of suspected cocaine along with three packages of suspected pressed Oxycodone tablets. However, the packages field tested positive for cocaine. McTear was charged with trafficking cocaine or illegal drugs, obstruction, and possession of a Schedule II Controlled Substance. He remains in the Coffee County Jail.
- U.S. Marshals, deputies arrest 'dangerous' fugitive in Douglas
- Attorney Clint Lott announces candidacy for State Court Judge
- Couple arrested on illegal drug charges during search of vehicles, home
- Domestic dispute leads to serious injuries, aggravated assault charges
- Deputies arrest, extradite wanted fugitives from Florida and Alabama