Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
On January 25, 2024, after receiving a tip, Douglas police officers apprehended a wanted fugitive.
The caller said that Dillon Steven Krosecky, 32, of Ocala, Fla., was in a silver Buick Envision at a Bowens Mill Road location, a report from the Douglas police department states. Krosecky had a failure to appear warrant out of Florida for a trafficking methamphetamine charge. An officer found the vehicle but Krosecky wasn’t inside. The Envision was running and had a cat in it so the officer waited to see if he returned.
According to the report, Krosecky eventually came back to the Envision. The officer approached him, confirmed his identity, and arrested him. Florida authorities reported that the warrant was valid and wanted a hold placed on him. Animal control officers picked up the cat.
Krosecky was transported to the Coffee County Jail and held for Florida authorities.
- Deputies arrest, extradite wanted fugitives from Florida and Alabama
- Youth Council’s February meeting focuses on Black History Month
- Foot chase leads to methamphetamine arrest
- Officers arrest two on Valentine's Day, female attempts to hide suspected meth inside her
- Videos on social media lead to arrest on animal cruelty charges (with graphic video)