Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
Tire Amnesty Day will allow citizens of Douglas to dispose of up to eight tires per resident at the City Pole Yard located on S. Pearl Avenue on April 16 from 8 a.m. to noon.
Tires are a non-biodegradable, hazardous material that can damage our environment. Scrap tires that have been disposed of improperly or left in yards can become the breeding ground for mosquitoes and a habitat for snakes and other wild animals. No commercial and no farm tires will be accepted, rubber only – no rims. Proof of residency is required.
“We are happy to offer these type of services to our citizens,” says Jacob Lott, Public Works Director. “In addition to cleaning up our neighborhoods, we are also saving our citizens money because we are offering these services for free and citizens will not have to pay a landfill fee.”
For more information, contact the City of Douglas Public Works Dept. at 912-389-3450.
Latest from Submitted
- Hog N’ Bones celebrates exciting new chapter
- Douglas Utilities celebrates Public Power Week October 1-7
- Youth council names McRae outstanding community member, hears about dyslexia awareness
- School system’s Finance Department receives prestigious award
- GBI investigates weekend homicide in Fitzgerald