Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Thursday night, most -- not all -- of the candidates seeking public office went before the public at a political forum hosted by Coffee County Farm Bureau and the Douglas-Coffee County Chamber of Commerce. We will be posting the candidates of the five partisan races that have opposition: board of education district 3, clerk of superior court, magistrate judge, probate judge, and sheriff. First up are the BOE candidates, incumbent Judi Worrell and challenger Reagan Miller.
Latest from Robert Preston
- Atkinson County honors former baseball coach and Georgia Dugout Club Hall of Famer Brad Porter
- SGSC falls to Georgia Highlands 74-67
- Animal cruelty, while rampant, is often hard to prove and prosecute
- Francis Lott, one of architects of Douglas-Coffee County's economic boom, passes at 87
- Nine Trojans sign letters of intent to play college football