A Coffee County man is charged with two counts of child molestation after allegedly exposing and fondling himself while he was babysitting neighborhood children.
Representatives with the Coffee County Sheriff's Office are reporting that deputies responded to a location in the northwestern area of the county after receiving a complaint of sexual assault.
Witnesses stated 70-year-old Billy Wade Adams had exposed himself to children, touched his private parts and reportedly fondled himself while in their presence.
As a result of their investigation, county law enforcement officials arrested Adams and charged him with two counts of child molestation. He is currently being held at the Cofee County Jail awaiting a bond hearing.
Latest from Staff Reports
- GBI arrests juvenile correctional officer in Waycross RYDC death investigation
- Third suspect arrested, charged with murder in shooting death of Savion McRae
- Suspected drug dealer nabbed sleeping in convenience store parking lot
- GBI investigates death at Waycross Youth Detention Center
- Lady Trojans show determination and fight in come-from-behind win over TCC