Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
The 2017 legislative session has begun and State Rep. Dominic LaRiccia (R-169) has announced his committee appointments.
LaRiccia will serve as Deputy Majority Caucus Whip. He will also serve on the House Appropriations Transportation Sub-Committee; the Education Committee; Agriculture and Consumer Affairs Committee; Game, Fish, and Parks Committee; and Special Rules Committee.
LaRiccia made the announcement on his Facebook page, after which he wrote the following: “I look forward to taking on more responsibility as we continue to keep Georgia the number one state in the nation to do business. I would also like to make sure Georgia is the safest, best educated, healthiest and family friendly state in the nation. Thank you for allowing me to serve and please let me know if I can ever assist you in any way.”
- Legislature passes HB 7811, establishes new guidelines for local elected officials and governments
- Georgia lawmakers aim to take a bite out of retail sales of Delta-8 THC products statewide
- New House speaker says state tobacco tax hike possible, dims hopes for Medicaid expansion
- Eggs & Issues set for Thursday morning
- Brockington to seek state House of Representatives District 169 seat
Latest from Robert Preston
- Animal cruelty, while rampant, is often hard to prove and prosecute
- Francis Lott, one of architects of Douglas-Coffee County's economic boom, passes at 87
- Nine Trojans sign letters of intent to play college football
- Coffee baseball unveils The Riccardo Ingram Hitting Facility at January 31 ceremony
- Fire destroys St. James Missionary Baptist Church Sunday night