Registered sex offender arrested, jailed
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
Convicted child molester Donald Steve Bigelow was arrested Monday on a probation violation and is incarcerated at the Coffee County Jail.
Bigelow was convicted of two counts of child molestation in Coffee County Superior Court in 2008 and sentenced to 10 years in prison. He was released to supervisory probation in July 2012.
Bigelow is accused of violating the terms of his probation by having contact with minor children. He is a registered sex offender in the State of Florida.
Last modified onTuesday, 21 February 2017 21:08
- Douglas man convicted of child molestation, sentenced to 25 years in prison
- Officers arrest, jail McRae man for alleged financial transaction fraud
- Drug detectives act on tip, make meth arrest
- 39-year-old arrested on cocaine trafficking charges after vehicle stop
- Rev. Charles Warnock, minister, pilot, World War II hero, passes at age 103
Login to post comments