School board will appoint successor to Ronnie Johnson, accepting applications for the position
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
The Coffee County Board of Education has announced that application packets for those interested in being appointed to fill the vacancy of the District 1 board seat resulting from the passing of Mr. Ronnie Johnson will be available Wednesday, April 5, at the Board of Education office located at 1311 South Peterson Avenue in Douglas. Applications will be due at the Board of Education office by 12:00 noon on Monday, April 24.
Sometime thereafter, the board will publicly announce how it will proceed.
According to Georgia law, the remaining board members are required to select a replacement for the unexpired term whenever a board member resigns, dies, or becomes disqualified, such as by moving out of the district.
- BOE approves new administrators at six schools
- GBI agents arrest Indian Creek Elementary principal on eight charges
- February 6-10 is National School Counseling Week
- CHS student, teacher recognized for excellence in Business & Technology pathway
- School system police officer arrested, charged for allegedly breaking into cars
Latest from Submitted
- City receives Historic Preservation Grant
- Brandon Howell emerges as leader in Electrical Construction Wiring
- SGSC's Cory Baldwin named NJCAA Southeast District Coach of the Year
- Range Robinson represents USA in Albania, takes to the platform Wednesday morning
- DPD urges safety when operating motorized carts on city streets