Ronnie Manning Jr. has been arrested and charged in connection with a shooting that took place on March 23 on South Daughtry Avenue.
Friday morning, Douglas police reported that Manning had been arrested on March 27. Police allege that Manning shot Ahmad Rashad Cross, 31, then fled the scene. Cross was taken to Coffee Regional Medical Center where he was treated for a gunshot wound.
Manning, 37, has been charged with aggravated assault, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, and possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime.
- Douglas woman hospitalized following domestic dispute in Montgomery County, husband arrested and jailed
- Convicted felon back in jail on firearm possession charges
- City to hold 12 open house dates for World War II barracks
- 37-year-old arrested on multiple drug charges following traffic stop
- Douglas man arrested and charged after allegedly breaking into ex's home, hitting her while she slept