Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
A multi-agency investigation into cocaine distribution in Coffee County led to the arrest of a suspected drug trafficker in Broxton over the weekend.
Agents with the GBI's Southeast Regional Drug Enforcement Office, Coffee County Sheriff's Office, Douglas – Coffee Drug Unit, and Jeff Davis County Sheriff's Office executed a search warrant at 99 Sheppard Street, Lot 12, on Saturday, April 29, a residence located across the street from Broxton – Mary Hayes Elementary School.
Authorities confiscated over $1,500 cash during the raid, along with approximately ½ lb. of cocaine (8 oz.). Jose Antonio Valle, 50, was arrested and transported to the Coffee County Jail. He faces one charge of trafficking cocaine as a result of the investigation.
Latest from Submitted
- Southern Georgia Regional Commission sees rise in August unemployment
- Broxton PD’s drug dog receives kennel insert from Georgia Police K9 Foundation
- Wiregrass Board of Directors announces FY24 meeting dates
- Department of Revenue announces tax relief for 28 counties impacted by Idalia
- SGSC welcomes Leadership Waycross class to campus