Deputies arrested a 44-year-old woman for terroristic threats Monday afternoon after posting an expletive-laden video to social media threatening kill multiple family members.
Just after noon, May 15, deputies responded to a residence off Highway 158 West in reference to the incident. The complainants stated a member of their family, identified as Crystal Tyson, had posted a video to Facebook threatening to kill them. The victims showed deputies the video in question, which appeared to have been uploaded earlier the same day, and observed the suspect engage in a verbal tirade, mentioning several family members and stating, "I'm gonna kill one of y'all...I promise you."
Deputies were able to locate Tyson a short time later at a residence off Bent Tree Circle. She was arrested at that time and transported to the Coffee County Jail. Tyson has been charged with one count of terroristic threats via computer network under the Family Violence Act.
- Three arrested after alleged failed burglary attempt
- Jacksonville, Fla., woman charged in attempted cargo trailer theft
- First a sandwich, now headphones: Misplaced AirPods lead to alleged fight between family members
- Coffee County jailer charged for allegedly bringing contraband to inmate
- Three charged in Baymeadows shooting