Deputies arrested a 44-year-old woman for terroristic threats Monday afternoon after posting an expletive-laden video to social media threatening kill multiple family members.
Just after noon, May 15, deputies responded to a residence off Highway 158 West in reference to the incident. The complainants stated a member of their family, identified as Crystal Tyson, had posted a video to Facebook threatening to kill them. The victims showed deputies the video in question, which appeared to have been uploaded earlier the same day, and observed the suspect engage in a verbal tirade, mentioning several family members and stating, "I'm gonna kill one of y'all...I promise you."
Deputies were able to locate Tyson a short time later at a residence off Bent Tree Circle. She was arrested at that time and transported to the Coffee County Jail. Tyson has been charged with one count of terroristic threats via computer network under the Family Violence Act.
- Convicted drug dealer back in jail for same offense
- Shoplifting incident leads to multi-county chase, crash
- Domestic dispute erupts after wife finds husband at mistress's home, husband arrested on aggravated assault charges
- Another traffic stop, another meth arrest
- GBI charges former Coffee, Bacon deputy with aggravated sexual battery
Latest from Submitted
- RW Griffin receives Industry Partner of the Year, Liddell Greenway accepts Jackie Wilson Women in Leadership Award at annual Chamber event
- Gracie Brunel named to LaGrange College VPAA’s List
- Turn taxes into treatment at CRMC
- Broxton author goes behind bars to share healthcare stories
- SGSC falls to Georgia Highlands in OT