Authorities looking for missing female juvenile
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
Coffee County sheriff's authorities are attempting to locate a juvenile who has been missing since Friday.
Saphia Reed, 14, was last seen in the area of Donnie Harper Road around 7:30 p.m. on July 14. She is a black female, approximately 5'3", 135 lbs., and was wearing dark blue jeans and a flannel shirt at the time of her disappearance.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Ms. Reed is asked to contact the Coffee County E-911 Center directly or the non-emergency line at (912) 384 7675.
- DPD, other agencies search Ethel Street location in connection with Diaz disappearance
- Officers arrest, jail McRae man for alleged financial transaction fraud
- Drug detectives act on tip, make meth arrest
- 39-year-old arrested on cocaine trafficking charges after vehicle stop
- Drug unit officers arrest, charge Douglas man with meth possession after short chase
Latest from Submitted
- Southern Regional Commission sees lower February unemployment rate
- City receives Historic Preservation Grant
- Brandon Howell emerges as leader in Electrical Construction Wiring
- SGSC's Cory Baldwin named NJCAA Southeast District Coach of the Year
- Range Robinson represents USA in Albania, takes to the platform Wednesday morning
Login to post comments