Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
Wednesday afternoon, August 16th, the Alma Police Department’s Crime Suppression Unit arrested Donnie Ray Reynolds, 40 of Baxley, and Jala Gwinnette Howard, 37 of Baxley, following a traffic stop on W. 12th St. for an equipment violation. Reynolds and Howard were both charged with possession of methamphetamine and possession of a controlled substance (Adderall).
APD detectives are also investigating two motor vehicle thefts. Last Friday morning, August 11th, a Chevrolet pickup was stolen from Miles Auto Sales on U.S. 1; this vehicle was recovered Sunday, August 13th, in Clinch County. Today, August 16th, APD and BCSO responded to Mid-South Feeds regarding a stolen semi. Before daylight this morning, someone stole a semi-truck, drove through a locked gate, and dragged the gate two miles down GA HWY 64 before the gate jarred loose from the truck and caused property damage in the county. After lunch, the semi-truck was recovered from behind a business on 4th St. Ext. If anyone has any information regarding either of the stolen vehicles, please contact the Alma Police Department (912-632-8751).
Jala Gwinnette Howard
- No seatbelt traffic stop lands three in jail on meth charges
- Suspect to detectives: 'It's just possession!'
- Driver allegedly throws methamphetamine from car, arrested anyway
- Detective sees suspected drug dealer at convenience store, makes arrest
- Two-year-old tests positive for methamphetamine while under babysitter's care
Latest from Submitted
- Pineland Bank is going gold in September for childhood cancer awareness
- Bruce Edwards Attorney at Law: Your motor vehicle and commercial vehicle collisions law firm
- Willis Ag: Your southeast Yanmar dealer
- SGSC: Affordable, convenient, accessible
- Southern Georgia Regional Commission sees rise in August unemployment