A 14-year-old male was detained on suspicion of making terroristic threats towards the George Washington Carver Freshman Campus in Douglas following an incident Tuesday, Oct. 17.
School personnel was made aware that the student had allegedly threatened to "shoot up the school," and notified law enforcement of the situation. Investigators responded and, subsequently, apprehended the juvenile, who was transported to a youth detention center.
Due to the suspect's age, we are unable to provide any details regarding his identity or further information on the incident.
- Burch to stand trial Tuesday on aggravated assault charge
- Raffensperger to replace Coffee County election equipment, end distraction for local election officials
- DFD: Fire won't wait, plan your escape
- CCA senior, local photographer land magazine cover
- Erin Robinson throws two no hitters as Lady Trojans go 2-1 for the week