Police make arrest in Dec. 1 shooting
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
Thursday morning, Jan. 11, the Alma Police Department and the United States Marshals Service arrested Glenn Darius Smith, 24 of Alma, without incident at 607 Stewart Drive in Alma. The Georgia Bureau of Investigation had previously secured arrest warrants for Smith for aggravated assault stemming from the Dec. 1, 2017 shoot-out in Alma. Smith is also a person of interest in the earlier morning shooting on that same day.
- Two arrested on trafficking charges following chase in Bacon County
- Officers from several agencies over multiple counties arrest five on drug charges
- Alleged car thief leads officers on chase through Bacon, Coffee counties
- Officers arrest 22-year-old in connection with September shooting in Baymeadows
- Three suspects in Savion McRae's shooting death indicted in Lanier County
Login to post comments