According to WALB, a teenager reported missing in Jacksonville, Fla., back in September may be in the Douglas area. Steven Lowery, 14, was last seen at his home in Jacksonville. He hasn’t been seen by friends or relatives since.
The WALB story states that Lowery has blond hair, blue eyes, and is just over five feet tall.
If you have any information regarding Lowery’s whereabouts, contact 1-800-THE-LOST or local authorities. The report didn’t say why officials believe Lowery may be in the Douglas area, only that there is reason to believe he may have made his way up here.
- South Georgia physician admits participating in conspiracy to illegally distribute drugs
- Douglas woman loses life walking on 1-10 in Jacksonville
- ATCO officers make fourth arrest in armed robberies investigation
- Picket pleads guilty on aggravated assault charge
- Man arrested after allegedly burning girlfriend's clothes
Latest from Robert Preston
- 2021 CHS graduate loses life in Lanier County shooting
- Stafford, Merritt lead the way at CHS track awards banquet
- Douglas woman jailed after shooting, witnesses say it was in self-defense
- County buys fire truck in Texas, crashes on way back to Georgia
- Deep South Farm Supply employee charged with taking, burning truck and trailer