Alma PD announce last week's arrests, several arrests stem from traffic violations
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
Sunday afternoon, April 29, the Alma Police Department’s Crime Suppression Unit arrested Johnny Talmadge Harpe, III, 19 of Douglas, for obstruction of a law enforcement officer after Harpe and three juveniles fled from a traffic stop on W. 4th St. behind The Easy.
Tuesday, May 1, APD arrested Terry Chester Andrews, 41 of Alma, for driving with a suspended driver’s license and an equipment violation.
Wednesday, May 2, APD’s Crime Suppression Unit stopped a vehicle on W. 12th St. for multiple seatbelt violations. Krisie Thomas, 26 of Douglas, was arrested for an outstanding bench warrant out of Coffee County.
Wednesday afternoon, May 2, APD responded to the 100 block of Myra St. regarding a stolen trailer (see photo). If anyone has information regarding the trailer theft, please contact the Alma Police Department at (912) 632-8751.
Thursday, May 3, APD arrested Michael Lee Palmer, 46 of Alma, for theft of services-felony. APD and City of Alma Code Enforcement Officers discovered Palmer had been illegally acquiring electricity. Georgia Power officials estimated Palmer had illegally used over $3,000.00 of electricity at a home on Perkins St.
Also, on Thursday, May 3, APD stopped a vehicle on W 12th St. for a tag violation. Angela Wright, 38 of Alma, was arrested for driving with a suspended driver’s license and obscured license plate.
Friday evening, May 4, APD arrested Guardelius Lopez-Santiago, 29 of Alma, for driving without a driver’s license and an equipment violation.
Saturday morning, May 5, APD responded to a domestic in the 400 block of N. Church St. Markesus Demond Starr, 36 of Alma, was arrested for simple battery-family violence and (2) counts of cruelty to children-3rd degree.
Saturday afternoon, May 5, APD stopped a vehicle on W 16th St. for a windshield violation. Dorothy Renea Camp, 42 of Alma, for driving with a suspended driver’s license.
Saturday evening, May 5, APD arrested Cody Alan Miller, 23 of Alma, for DUI and driving without a driver’s license.
- Two arrested on trafficking charges following chase in Bacon County
- Officers from several agencies over multiple counties arrest five on drug charges
- Alleged car thief leads officers on chase through Bacon, Coffee counties
- One charged with trafficking methamphetamine in Bacon County
- Child found, alleged kidnapper found after Amber Alert goes out for Coffee County
Latest from Submitted
- Southern Regional Commission sees lower February unemployment rate
- City receives Historic Preservation Grant
- Brandon Howell emerges as leader in Electrical Construction Wiring
- SGSC's Cory Baldwin named NJCAA Southeast District Coach of the Year
- Range Robinson represents USA in Albania, takes to the platform Wednesday morning