Officers from the Broxton Police Department made a huge drug seizure this past weekend.
Officers conducted a traffic stop and arrested Jerome Johnson of Broxton on the following charges: defective equipment (tag lights), suspended driver's license, felony possession of marijuana, possession of MDMA (ecstasy) with intent to distribute, possession of a controlled substance, hydrocodone, possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony, possession of a stolen firearm, and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
“I am very proud of my officers and the great job that they do keeping these illegal drugs off the streets of Broxton. We are a proactive department and we will continue to serve the community in this way,” stated Broxton Police Chief Scott Harper.
Latest from Staff Reports
- DA drops charges against defendant in Vann Brown death case
- SGSC soccer makes history, wins first conference championship
- Vamshi Reddy one of seven candidates for Oregon U.S. Attorney position
- Larue Sheffield trial begins this week, jury selection underway
- Combat Night fills two titles, local fighters 2-2 in their bouts