Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
An inmate who walked off from a work detail in December 2017 is back behind bars in Coffee County after being apprehended by Douglas-Coffee Drug Agents.
Donald Dewayne Davis was working a detail at the Coffee County Courthouse on Dec. 8, 2017 when he disappeared with the aid of an accomplice. Davis was located in North Carolina shortly thereafter and arrested but again managed to get away after being released on a technicality involving his extradition back to Georgia.
Douglas-Coffee Drug Agents learned this week that Davis was possibly back in the Coffee County area and began surveilling a residence belonging to some of his family. Agents obtained a search warrant for the home on Tuesday, July 17, where they located Davis attempting to hide inside a closet. Davis was detained at that time and transported to the Coffee County Jail. He faces numerous charges including escape, violation of probation, and multiple drug charges.
Latest from Submitted
- Southern Georgia Regional Commission sees rise in August unemployment
- Broxton PD’s drug dog receives kennel insert from Georgia Police K9 Foundation
- Wiregrass Board of Directors announces FY24 meeting dates
- Department of Revenue announces tax relief for 28 counties impacted by Idalia
- SGSC welcomes Leadership Waycross class to campus