-----August 7th Arrests-----
APD arrested Darryl Joyner, 39 of Alma, on an outstanding failure to appear warrants.
APD arrested Glen Merrill, 54 of Alma, in the 200 block of Perkins St. for possession of marijuana and theft by receiving stolen property. Merrill was wanted in connection with multiple commercial grade lawnmower engine thefts in Hazlehurst, Ga.
-----August 8th Arrests-----
APD arrested Aeriton Moore, 18 of Alma, for criminal damage to property, battery, criminal trespass, and interference with a 911 call. Moore’s arrest stemmed from a call for service in the 400 block of S. Pierce St.
-----August 10th Arrests-----
APD obtained arrest warrants on Carl Frankenfield, 29 of Alma, for criminal trespass following a call for service in the 200 block of E 19th St. If anyone knows the whereabouts of Frankenfield please contact the Alma Police Department at 912-632-8751 or call your local law enforcement agency.
APD arrested Austin Joyner, 20 of Alma, for theft by taking a motor vehicle in the 200 block of W 15th St. The stolen vehicle has been returned to the registered owner.
-----August 11th Arrests-----
APD arrested Patrick Robinson, 31 of Alma, for criminal trespass at Flash Foods on S. Pierce St. Robinson had been served with a trespass warning on an earlier date.
-----August 12th Arrests-----
APD arrested Mason Overstreet, 19 of Baxley, for battery following a fight at Flash Foods on S. Pierce St.
APD arrested Kenneth Futch III, 26 of Alma, for Stalking following a call for service at Rite-Aid.
- Imprisoned leader of gang-related trafficking conspiracy sentenced to nearly 40 years in federal prison
- Child found, alleged kidnapper found after Amber Alert goes out for Coffee County
- Sheriff's office releases June drug unit arrests
- Jeff Davis Drug Unit rounds up suspected drug offenders
- Jeff Davis deputies find drugs, guns in John Long Road residence
Latest from Submitted
- Wiregrass RN students receive their pins
- Convicted Iraqi firearms smuggler sentenced to nearly eight years in federal prison
- Man allegedly throws footballs containing drugs, other contraband over fence at ICDC
- Wiregrass team earns National SkillsUSA Competition medals
- Best-selling author speaks to Coffee County teachers at Convocation