Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
A Bacon County man was jailed on suspicion of methamphetamine distribution and other charges after leading Coffee County drug agents on a high-speed chase last week that ended in Alma.
The Douglas-Coffee Drug Unit attempted to detain 32-year-old Devin Dante Grady during an investigation in the area of Mark Mobley Rd. on Aug. 14. Grady fled the scene in his vehicle, and a pursuit ensued.
Grady eventually led authorities to a residence on Bluebell Dr. in Alma, where he exited his vehicle and surrendered without incident. Drug agents recovered an amount of suspected methamphetamine from the floorboard of the suspect's car.
Grady was arrested at the scene and transported to the Coffee County Jail. He has been charged with possession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute, probation violation, obstruction, reckless driving, and fleeing/attempting to elude law enforcement.
Latest from Submitted
- Southern Georgia Regional Commission sees rise in August unemployment
- Broxton PD’s drug dog receives kennel insert from Georgia Police K9 Foundation
- Wiregrass Board of Directors announces FY24 meeting dates
- Department of Revenue announces tax relief for 28 counties impacted by Idalia
- SGSC welcomes Leadership Waycross class to campus