Authorities search for convicted child molester
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
Coffee County Sheriff's Office investigators have secured an arrest warrant for convicted sex offender Shamont Maurice Lowder for failing to maintain the requirements of his sex offender status.
Lowder is described as a 45-year-old black male, approximately 5'09", 185 lbs., with black hair and brown eyes. Anyone with information on Lowder's whereabouts is asked to contact the sheriff's office at (912) 384-4227 or the Coffee County E-911 non-emergency line at (912) 384-7675.
Lowder was convicted of child molestation in Ware County in 2007 and also has an active arrest warrant for violating the terms of his probation.
- 39-year-old arrested on cocaine trafficking charges after vehicle stop
- Rev. Charles Warnock, minister, pilot, World War II hero, passes at age 103
- Trojans take first at For Coffee meet, Kate Merritt sets another school record
- Kendrick Mizell's murder trial scheduled to begin Monday
- Mayor Tony Paulk announces re-election campaign