A Coffee County woman faces drug distribution and firearms charges following an investigation by the Douglas-Coffee Drug Unit Thursday night.
Around 8 p.m. on Sept. 13, 2018, drug unit detectives, with the assistance of Coffee County Sheriff's Office K-9 Units, conducted an investigation at a residence on East Walker Street in Douglas. Officers conducted a search of the home and agents subsequently discovered two loaded firearms and approximately one pound of high grade marijuana.
Mary Kight, aka Mary Cortez or Mary Reyes, was arrested at the scene and charged with possession of marijuana with intent to distribute and possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime.
- Convicted drug dealer back in jail for same offense
- 35-year-old allegedly violates restraining order from West Virginia, arrested and charged with aggravated stalking in Douglas
- Shoplifting incident leads to multi-county chase, crash
- Domestic dispute erupts after wife finds husband at mistress's home, husband arrested on aggravated assault charges
- Another traffic stop, another meth arrest
Latest from Submitted
- RW Griffin receives Industry Partner of the Year, Liddell Greenway accepts Jackie Wilson Women in Leadership Award at annual Chamber event
- Gracie Brunel named to LaGrange College VPAA’s List
- Turn taxes into treatment at CRMC
- Broxton author goes behind bars to share healthcare stories
- SGSC falls to Georgia Highlands in OT