Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
A female subject who has allegedly broken a law of some kind is quite possibly headed to Coffee County.
WALB is reporting that a woman named Aushalina Leggett has fled Jenkins County and could be traveling to Coffee County. No other details have been given. A photo of Leggett is included with this story.
If you have any information regarding Leggett’s whereabouts, contact the Millen Police Department at (478)-982-2750 or the Jenkins County Sheriff’s Office at (478)-982-4211.
- Attorney Clint Lott announces candidacy for State Court Judge
- Domestic dispute leads to serious injuries, aggravated assault charges
- Deputies arrest, extradite wanted fugitives from Florida and Alabama
- Youth Council’s February meeting focuses on Black History Month
- Foot chase leads to methamphetamine arrest
Latest from Staff Reports
- DPD: Guillermo De La Cruz is responsible for Maria Diaz's disappearance on February 16, 2023
- CCA hires new head football coach
- Coffee hangs on to beat Vidalia 8-6, Jones collects 100th win as a Trojan
- U.S. Marshals, deputies arrest 'dangerous' fugitive in Douglas
- Patriots improve to 2-0 after 16-1 over Coastal Homeschool