Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
The trial of Jasmine Williams, who was charged with murder in the September 2017 fatal shooting of Greg Swinson, 25, will begin Tuesday, Oct. 23, 2018 at the Coffee County Courthouse. Attorneys selected the jury today and both sides are set to start tomorrow.
At 3 a.m. on Saturday, Sept. 16, 2017, Swinson was shot in the head in his home on the 300 block of East Walker Street. Swinson initially survived the shooting and was transported to Savannah Memorial Hospital for further treatment. However, he died a short time later.
Williams, his girlfriend at the time, was arrested and charged with aggravated assault. Authorities upgraded her charges to murder after Swinson succumbed to his injuries. In October 2017, Williams was denied bond. She has remained in the Coffee County Jail since her arrest.
- One of Georgia's 38 death row inmates was sentenced in Coffee County
- Georgia Supreme Court upholds Wallace Lee's double murder conviction, life sentence
- Judge grants change of venue in Harper's trial in connection with death of Vann Brown
- GBI releases statement, more information on New Year's Eve shooting death in Jeff Davis County
- GBI, other agencies arrest three in Jeff Davis County New Year's Eve murder
Latest from Robert Preston
- Animal cruelty, while rampant, is often hard to prove and prosecute
- Francis Lott, one of architects of Douglas-Coffee County's economic boom, passes at 87
- Nine Trojans sign letters of intent to play college football
- Coffee baseball unveils The Riccardo Ingram Hitting Facility at January 31 ceremony
- Fire destroys St. James Missionary Baptist Church Sunday night