Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
A single vehicle accident claimed the life of a Jacksonville, Fla., man Saturday morning.
The driver, who was killed in the accident, was driving a Penske rental box truck east on Highway 158. He left his lane of travel, overcorrected, and ran off the road into a cotton field. He clipped a light pole by the roadway and flipped over in the field.
The accident delayed traffic for some time as authorities worked the accident. Power lines from the clipped pole fell on the truck and emergency crews couldn’t clean up the wreck until power crews took care of the downed line.
A wrecker from American Truck Parts in Douglas hauled off the Penske truck.
- Douglas man charged with hit and run, DUI after 'leaving the club'
- Monday morning opens with U-Haul crash then a fire just blocks away from each other
- Alleged impaired driver hits, totals Douglas Police Department patrol car
- Georgia State Patrol Post 36: 42 accidents, four fatalities during January
- Auto accident claims life of Willie Spence, American Idol Season 19 runner-up
Latest from Robert Preston
- Trojans notch second shutout in a row, defeat Richmond Hill Wildcats 21-0
- September 20, 2003: The accident that changed a community
- Coffee shuts out Salem 58-0, improves to 4-0
- Coffee JV scores 31 unanswered points in come-from-behind win over Lowndes JV
- A void that will never be filled: Walter 'Huck' Huckaby has passed