Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
A fatal tractor-trailer accident in Irwin County on Tuesday afternoon claimed the life of a Coffee County man and closed Highway 32 near Irwinville for several hours while authorities, firefighters, and hazmat officials cleaned up the accident site.
The accident took place when a tractor-trailer driven by Walter Stubbs left the roadway. Details of the accident have not been released. However, the rig, a tanker owned by Fletcher Oil Company in Douglas, crashed then exploded into flames and burned for a long time on the side of the roadway. Stubbs did not survive the accident. A hazmat team from Coffee County responded to the scene and assisted with the clean-up. No other vehicles were involved.
Latest from Robert Preston
- September 20, 2003: The accident that changed a community
- Coffee shuts out Salem 58-0, improves to 4-0
- Coffee JV scores 31 unanswered points in come-from-behind win over Lowndes JV
- A void that will never be filled: Walter 'Huck' Huckaby has passed
- City approves demolition of old Women's Club building -- for the second time