Detectives arrest three for Evans Grocery robbery in January
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
Coffee County sheriff's detectives have arrested three men believed to be responsible for an armed robbery at a local business earlier this year.
Sheriff's deputies responded to Evan's Grocery on Highway 32 West on Jan. 24, 2019, in reference to an armed robbery. Detectives responded to the scene, initiated an investigation, and, subsequently distributed video of the incident through Facebook and other media outlets.
As a result of the investigation, sheriff's detectives have arrested 18-year-old Willie Bivens of Douglas, 28-year-old Stephon Best of Douglas, and 19-year-old Ikhawn Presley of Waycross for armed robbery for the incident at Evans Grocery. They are currently incarcerated at the Coffee County Jail.
This investigation is ongoing and has been a collaborative effort between the Coffee County Sheriff's Office and the Douglas Police Department. More arrests in relation to this incident are expected.
Anyone with further information regarding this case is asked to contact the Coffee County Sheriff's Office Criminal Investigations Division at (912) 384-4227.
- Sidewalk clash on Peterson Avenue sends two to jail, one to the hospital
- Officers arrest, jail McRae man for alleged financial transaction fraud
- Drug detectives act on tip, make meth arrest
- 39-year-old arrested on cocaine trafficking charges after vehicle stop
- Drug unit officers arrest, charge Douglas man with meth possession after short chase
Latest from Submitted
- Michael and Kassidy Carter represent Georgia at the National Outstanding Young Farmers Award Congress
- ABAC honors top academic students
- Douglas re-designated as PlanFirst Community
- Trojans finish 6th at Richmond Hill, Josie Lott sets steeplechase school record
- GBI makes arrest in Jeff Davis shooting