The CSX railroad crossing at Salem Church Road between Chaney Road and Buddy Chaney Road/Barrington Road will close for repairs “on or around May 28,” according to a press release issued by Southern Commercial Development.
The release also states the following: “This will necessitate rerouting traffic. Signage will be in place marking detour routes. All crossings are generally closed anywhere from two to five days. This can change, with or without notice, due to unforeseen circumstances. Inclement weather could cause track maintenance delays or rescheduling.”
- Early voting still underway, over 1,000 ballots cast so far
- Feds sentence Broxton man on child pornography charges
- Chases, meth possession, and firearms charges top drug unit's operations in April
- Electric Studios selects Coffee County as location for latest film
- Joshua 'Ouu' McGinty sentenced to over 15 years, other Sandy Bottom defendants also sentenced