The CSX railroad crossing at Salem Church Road between Chaney Road and Buddy Chaney Road/Barrington Road will close for repairs “on or around May 28,” according to a press release issued by Southern Commercial Development.
The release also states the following: “This will necessitate rerouting traffic. Signage will be in place marking detour routes. All crossings are generally closed anywhere from two to five days. This can change, with or without notice, due to unforeseen circumstances. Inclement weather could cause track maintenance delays or rescheduling.”
- School system police officer arrested, charged for allegedly breaking into cars
- Bond hearings held in Coffee County, several released due to not being indicted within 90 days
- Early voting wraps Friday, over 5,480 local ballots cast
- Two arrested for exploitation and intimidation of a disabled adult or elderly person
- Two convicted sex offenders jailed for registration violations