Traffic stop leads to meth arrest
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
On Tuesday, May 21, 2019, the Coffee County Drug Unit conducted a traffic stop on Walker Street after observing the driver of a black Mazda car had failed to maintain lane and made an improper turn.
During a vehicle search, officers discovered a quantity of methamphetamine as well as a digital scale and other drug related objects. The driver, John Allen Daniels, was charged with driving while license suspended or revoked, no insurance, possession of drug related objects and possession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute. Daniels was booked into the Coffee County Jail.
- Officers catch target during traffic stop, find over four pounds of methamphetamine
- Driver traveling nearly 30 mph over speed limit found carrying suspected methamphetamine
- A high school umpire and a Coffee County resident among several arrested in Jeff Davis County on drug charges
- Officer recognizes man driving on suspended license, makes traffic stop and finds meth
- Suspected Coffee County drug dealers nabbed on I-75
Latest from Submitted
- July 4 fireworks celebration plans, schedule announced
- City amends business license ordinance
- Wiregrass announces President's and Dean's List for dual enrollment students
- SGSC professor’s reference book makes best new Journalism/New Technical Writing books list
- Coffee County student makes Brewton-Parker Dean’s List