Demetrius Brown of Coffee County has been arrested on drug trafficking and weapons charges.
On June 13, 2019, the Coffee County Drug Unit executed a search warrant at a residence in Coffee County. A large quantity of ecstasy tablets were recovered from the residence, along with a tablet press, and other ingredients used in the manufacturing of ecstasy tablets.
Coffee County Drug Unit detectives arrested Demetrius Brown at the scene and charged him with trafficking in ecstasy, manufacturing MDMA, possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony, and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
Latest from Staff Reports
- DA drops charges against defendant in Vann Brown death case
- SGSC soccer makes history, wins first conference championship
- Vamshi Reddy one of seven candidates for Oregon U.S. Attorney position
- Larue Sheffield trial begins this week, jury selection underway
- Combat Night fills two titles, local fighters 2-2 in their bouts