Drug officers arrested Julio Roberto Pascual on Sept. 19, 2019, following complaints from citizens regarding the sale of prescription drugs.
Pascual was arrested at a home in the Oak Park community. Officers found six different controlled substances in the house. Pascual had no prescription for the medications and was arrested and charged with six counts of possession of a controlled substance, one count of possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime, and one count of drugs not in original container.
Sheriff Doyle Wooten would like to thank all the concerned citizens who for reporting this activity.
- Movie date turns violent after alleged jealous ex shows up
- Drug unit charges two for meth, controlled substances charges
- Douglas man charged with burglary after allegedly breaking in apartment in Oak Park
- A fight in West Green lands one in the hospital, another in jail
- Man taken back to jail two days after being released on bond
Latest from Robert Preston
- Trojans fall 56-28 to Cartersville Purple Hurricanes, finish with 10-3 record
- Trojans take down Decatur Bulldogs 51-23 in second round
- Trojans break the Mustangs 34-6 in first round, head to Decatur next week
- Stevens pleads guilty to exploitation and intimidation of disabled/elderly adult, gets probation
- Tyreek Hill: From Jardine Stadium on Friday to the record books on Sunday