The Douglas Police Department released statistics of the Douglas-Coffee Drug Unit (DCDU) for the month of September via the department's Facebook page on Monday.
Overall, the DCDU claimed a total of of 31 arrests on charges ranging from simple possession to sale and distribution. Drug detectives seized over $8,000 during the month and executed four searches.
The entire report may be viewed below.
Latest from Staff Reports
- GBI arrests juvenile correctional officer in Waycross RYDC death investigation
- Third suspect arrested, charged with murder in shooting death of Savion McRae
- Suspected drug dealer nabbed sleeping in convenience store parking lot
- GBI investigates death at Waycross Youth Detention Center
- Lady Trojans show determination and fight in come-from-behind win over TCC