Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
On Wednesday, January 1, 2020, the GBI’s Douglas Regional Office received a request from the Coffee County Sheriff’s Office to assist with a death investigation.
At approximately 12:50 a.m., Coffee County 911 received a call regarding a possible deceased male, later identified as Vann Brown, 39, at 1200 Woodrow Harper Road in Ambrose. Brown had been in an altercation and sustained injuries which were believed to have caused his death. Brown will be transported to the GBI Crime Lab in Macon where an autopsy will be performed and a final cause of death determined.
The investigation is active and ongoing. Anyone with information is encouraged to contact the Coffee County Sheriff’s Office at (912) 384-4227 or the GBI Region 4 office at (912) 389-4103.
- Axson man one of 18 arrested in federal round-up in Cook County
- Jason Anderson's trial postponed indefinitely due to more embracery charges
- Coffee County man arrested for the sexual exploitation of children
- Halique Jordan, 18, Ocilla murder suspect, being held in Coffee County Jail
- Alma man, others indicted and prosecuted on federal gun charges
Latest from Submitted
- Regency Walk-In Clinic: Excellent, caring, and affordable
- Pineland Bank is going gold in September for childhood cancer awareness
- Bruce Edwards Attorney at Law: Your motor vehicle and commercial vehicle collisions law firm
- Willis Ag: Your southeast Yanmar dealer
- SGSC: Affordable, convenient, accessible