Three individuals have been charged in connection with the death of Vann Brown, 39, which occurred at a residence at 1200 Woodrow Harper Road in Ambrose in the early morning hours of New Year’s Day.
Daniel Anderson, Justin Anderson, and Jason Anderson all turned themselves in to the Coffee County Law Enforcement Center early this afternoon. Jason Anderson has been charged with making false statements and writings. Justin Anderson has been charged with tampering with evidence and making false statements and writings. Daniel Anderson has been charged with reckless conduct. Justin’s and Jason’s charges are felonies while Daniel’s charge is a misdemeanor. All three were booked into the Coffee County Jail. They have posted bond and were released.
The Georgia Bureau of Investigation is the lead agency in the investigation. A statement from the GBI is expected shortly. The investigation into Brown’s death is ongoing.
- Local officials, property managers work together to prevent crime
- GBI arrests Jeff Davis County jailer on sexual assault charges
- Worthy, Nally turn themselves in, post bond
- GBI investigates Sunday afternoon stabbing death
- Roscoe Allen jailed after allegedly violating his probation two weeks after getting out of jail
Latest from Robert Preston
- Video: Tyreek Hill lights up social media with Pearson Community Technical College reference
- Douglas police investigating non-fatal shooting on Shirley Avenue
- Walmart releases statement regarding aisle closures
- Chiefs waive Miller as pre-season comes to a close
- County sells old Douglas Asphalt building, renames portion of Elmer Grantham Road