Adam John Lee of Broxton is missing and several agencies are looking for him.
According to a tweet posted by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, Lee was last seen at his home on Highway 268 West on May 20, 2020. He has ties to Coffee, Atkinson, Ware, and Wilcox counties. Additionally, he has family in Indiana.
Lee is described as a white male, 30 years old, with blue eyes, and red/auburn hair. He stands 6’3” and weighs 200 pounds.
If you have any information regarding Lee’s whereabouts or the circumstances that led to his disappearance, contact the GBI’s tip line at 1-800-597-8477, submit a confidential tip online at https://investigative-gbi.georgia.gov/gbi-tip-line, call the GBI Regio 4 office at (912) 389-4103, or the Coffee County Sheriff’s Office at (912) 384-4227.
Latest from Robert Preston
- JV Trojans storm Martin Stadium, defeat JV Vikings 7-6
- Defense, special teams lead Trojans to 51-17 win over Richmond Hill Wildcats
- Trojans make history against Seminoles, win 65-0
- Coffee overcomes bye week, two-hour weather delay to defeat St. Augustine (Fla.) in Border Classic
- Coffee JV handles Madison (Fla.) JV 41-0 in first meeting since 2007