City commission meetings to resume on June 8
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
City of Douglas Commission meetings will resume beginning June 8, 2020, 7pm, at the CE Weir Center, located at 307 W. Bryan Street. Agenda items, that were previously scheduled for meetings March through May, are expected to be discussed during the June meetings. Meetings scheduled for June are June 8, June 15 (Called Meeting – FY’21 Budget), and June 22, 2020.
Due to COVID-19 and to adhere guidelines set forth by the Executive Orders from Governor Brian Kemp, the City of Douglas previously postponed regular City Commission meetings March 23 through May 2020.
Monthly City Commission meetings take place on the 2nd and 4th Monday each month at 7pm. All upcoming Commission meetings will be held at the CE Weir Center to adhere to social distancing guidelines and in preparation for renovations at City Hall, which will cause relocation of all City Hall offices. Details regarding office relocations will be released at a later date.
For more information, please call the City Manager’s office at (912)389-3401.
- Douglas man convicted of child molestation, sentenced to 25 years in prison
- Officers arrest, jail McRae man for alleged financial transaction fraud
- Drug detectives act on tip, make meth arrest
- Rev. Charles Warnock, minister, pilot, World War II hero, passes at age 103
- Trojans take first at For Coffee meet, Kate Merritt sets another school record