A sex offender is on the loose and detectives need your help finding him.
According to the Coffee County Sheriff’s Office, the absconded sex offender is Joseph Glenn Wright, a white male, 5’7” in height, approximately 160 lbs. with brown hair and hazel eyes. Wright was convicted in February 2010 of child molestation in Coffee County Superior Court.
Wright last reported that he was homeless and was going to be living under the 17 Mile River Bridge on Highway 221 North. Officers from the Department of Community Supervision and the Coffee County Sheriff’s Office have been unable to make any contact with Wright. Warrants have been obtained for Wright’s arrest.
If you have any information regarding the whereabouts of Joseph Glenn Wright please contact the Coffee County Sheriff’s Office at (912) 384-4227. We also have a Tips line at (912) 383-8477 and Facebook private message. You may also contact 911’s non-emergency number at (912) 384-7675.
- Coffee County Grand Jury indicts local man on child molestation charge
- Bowen, Merson receive additional charges in alleged heroin operation
- Alexandria Bowen indicted, jailed for alleged involvement in fiance's heroin arrest
- Drug officers arrest suspected trafficker in Broxton investigation
- Chases, meth possession, and firearms charges top drug unit's operations in April