An Enigma man, who is a convicted sex offender, has been arrested for allegedly exposing himself to children in two Coffee County communities.
On August 13, 2020 Ryan Sidney Huff, age 29, of Enigma, GA was arrested by the Coffee County Sheriff's Office and charged with four counts of sexual exploitation of children and five counts of public indecency stemming from an investigation in reference to multiple allegations of indecent exposure in both the Ambrose and Broxton communities.
Victims reported that a male subject was involved in a lewd act with himself in public and exposed himself to both children and adults. A preliminary investigation conducted by the Coffee County Sheriff's Office revealed Huff knowingly exposed himself in a lewd manner to children and adults on multiple occasions.
Huff has had several prior arrests for similar acts in other Georgia counties and is currently on felony probation for statutory rape which he violated on November 1, 2014 for failing to attend sex offender treatment.
The Coffee County Sheriff's Office would like to thank the Ambrose and Broxton communities for their assistance in this investigation.
Latest from Staff Reports
- GBI arrests juvenile correctional officer in Waycross RYDC death investigation
- Third suspect arrested, charged with murder in shooting death of Savion McRae
- Suspected drug dealer nabbed sleeping in convenience store parking lot
- GBI investigates death at Waycross Youth Detention Center
- Lady Trojans show determination and fight in come-from-behind win over TCC