Deputies arrest one on drug, weapons charges
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
On September 8, 2020 Coffee County drug detectives executed a search warrant at 550 Youngie Fussell Road, in Ambrose.
This search warrant culminated from an investigation that an individual at the location was involved in the manufacturing of marijuana as well as in the sale of methamphetamine, ecstasy, and the sale of other controlled narcotics. As a result of the search of this location detectives located suspected marijuana plants that were growing on the property as well as packaged marijuana, quantities of suspected methamphetamine, suspected Alprazolam, suspected ecstasy. There were also items located that are used in the sales of illegal drugs located. Officers also found a handgun at the location.
Ashley Kurr Harrell, 32, was arrested and charged with Possession of Methamphetamine with Intent to Distribute, Posses of controlled Substance (Alprazolam), Possession of a Controlled Substance (Ecstasy), Manufacturing Marijuana, Possession of Marijuana with the Intent to Distribute, Receipt, Possession or Transfer of a Firearm.
- Coffee County student makes Brewton-Parker Dean’s List
- Pearson man arrested on firearms charges, allegedly discards marijuana in police car
- Coffee County election security breach: An open letter to Coffee County voters
- Detective witnesses fight inside car, lands Fitzgerald man in jail
- A high school umpire and a Coffee County resident among several arrested in Jeff Davis County on drug charges